Friday, December 30, 2011

I just need a few more years to get it together...


College bought me four and a half years of childhood above and beyond the allotted 18 years, but now it’s all over. I just finished school, but since I don’t walk until May some friends and I have deemed this metaphorical semester our “Victory Lap”. As much as I’d like to party away the semester seeing as my GPA is now untouchable; I am going to attempt to act my age instead. My 23rd birthday is coming up and I have realized that I should probably start acting like a big girl. Like most people, I stopped acting my age at 18 so I have some catching up to do. This blog will be about my transgression into real life.

For me that means quitting smoking, finding a job, figuring out a budget, and figuring out how to make my own sausage egg and cheese on a biscuit rather than relying on Dunkin Donuts. I know the crew at the Dunk’s on Huntington will miss me, but it had to happen some day. I’m not quite ready to be an adult yet, but I think I can handle “aspiring.”

No comments:

Post a Comment